- Nationalism typically has sprung from masculinized memory, masculinized humiliation and masculinized hope. – Cynthia Enloe, Bananas, Beaches and Bases
- Against the odds: Sustaining feminist momentum in post-war Bosnia-Herzegovina By Cynthia Cockburn
- A Comparative Analysis of the Data on Western Foreign Fighters in Syria and Iraq: Who Went and Why?
- ISIS And Sexual Terrorism: Scope, Challenges And The (Mis)use of the Label ~ Christophe Paulussen
- Interview with Izzy Kamikaze: Protesting Right Wing Radicals in Ireland, an LGBTQ+ Activist Perspective